I wrote a post 3 weeks after I quit both my instagram channels listing 5 positive changes. It’s now been 7 weeks without instagram, here are 5 more positive changes:
- I quit my facebook. Now I’m even MORE productive at work. Funny thing is, I still have the urge to type in facebook.com everytime I open a web browser…but then I remember I don’t have it, and so I just go to work. How many times have you opened up google chrome to research or get something done and you get sucked into a facebook rabbit hole before you remember what you actually went online to do?
- I’ve discovered more internet. Funny to say, I know, but it’s true – there is so much more world wide web out there to be discovered, why spend all your time in one place? It’s like moving out of your parents house for the first time and realizing that there is so much more world beyond your hometown.
- I don’t live through my phone screen anymore.
- I’m more engaged in conversations, I have more things to say, more opinions to try out.
- I can create with less anxiety, I feel more confident in what I make; there is less fear of being judged.
My favorite quote this week:
“The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.”Dodinsky