I quit my Instagram(s) three weeks ago and already I have been feeling the lights turn on in certain departments of my brain that have long been idle, and unoccupied. Here are five things I’ve noticed of myself in the past three weeks:
- I’ve been able to accomplish more personal/creative tasks.
- I’ve been writing creatively more often. Pen to paper, and it feels so good.
- I’ve been reading more blogs which has been inspiring and informative.
- I’ve had a clearer focus and drive for doing the things I want to do. Instead of thinking I will get to it eventually, or making up excuses that I’m just not ready, I’ve been more proactive with my small windows of time. Instead of finding myself down a scrolling rabbit hole, I’ve been able to put that brain space towards honing in on some creative discipline.
- I’ve been writing out and reviewing my goals, asking myself what I have accomplished?; what was stopping me from doing x,y,z?; and what I can do better?
My favorite quote this week:
The grass is greener where you water it, not on the other side.unknown